RE: service pack 2?

  • From: Jesse Pozzo <jlpozzo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:27:20 -0600

Hey I just got it from my brother in law on cd and yes jaws 4.51 seems
to run a lot better but what you will have to do is get some one sited
to help you because   there are pop ups that  come up when you restart
your computer   and the jaws video intercept is not installed so you
will have to get some one to install  it for you