RE: re-spellcheck in Word

  • From: "Dean Martineau" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:10:40 -0800

To recheck the document, hit alt+t, then o, and navigate to the spelling and
grammar page, where you will find a checkbox for recheck document. I don't
know, because I now have Word 2007 so can't check, but perhaps when you hit
f7 you can tab to an options button within that dialog that informs you that
the spell check is complete, but if that can't happen, the first route will
work.

Dean