Re: replying to messages in yahoo mail

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:13:30 -0700

Yes, in JFW 5 on my system, the two lines below the heading on the reply
screen are as I described them.  They are sort of a set of radio buttons,
only one can be active.  The one that is a link is not active.  If you
don't see it that way, it may be because of your Jaws version.  It would be
interesting for you to download the demo of JFW 5 and install it.  It
wouldn't hurt anything in your current installation, and you could then use
the 40-minute trial period during a session to try that reply screen and
see if there are differences.
Dean