Re: replying to messages in yahoo mail

  • From: "Shari Weir" <shariweir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 21:03:56 -0500

These instructions help, thanks. I still have a problem, though. While I
find the 2 lines of text after hitting h, I can't seem to execute the plain
link. I hit the enter key because the plain text link is showing, but it
doesn't change the status. Any thoughts. I'm using Jaws 4.51, does that make
a difference?