Re: really need help with outlook 2003

  • From: Arnaud <arnaudb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 18:04:57 +0100

i thought you were on my side, going the asle of help. no with sattelitre.

Le 14/02/2011 19:08, Bissett, Tom a écrit :
To put your new messages at the bottom of the list you can use your jaws
cursor go to the top of the screen/window go down about four or five
lines to find a line with a row of icons
"Favorite Folders From Subject Received Size In Folder"
locate the received icon and left mouse click with the numpad slash.
This will put your new messages at the bottom of the list.
Regards

Tom Bisset