RE: really need help with outlook 2003

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 13:08:04 -0500

To put your new messages at the bottom of the list you can use your jaws cursor
go to the top of the screen/window go down about four or five lines to find a
line with a row of icons
"Favorite Folders From Subject Received Size In Folder"
locate the received icon and left mouse click with the numpad slash.  This will
put your new messages at the bottom of the list.
Regards

Tom Bisset