Re: real spam

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:09:30 -0500

The subject line does not read real spam, it refers to something like bowling
or just says hello.  I'm sure that you've noticed that messages from this list
have that same subject line.  By the way, all of these messages have a link to
the web but my assumption is that they link to a virus and there is no way a
subject line is going to reveal that.