RE: reading prior or next line without moving pc cursor

  • From: "mark f" <mfurness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:28:31 -0400

concerning laptop commands:

they do move the pc cursor

Mark

  _____

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Patricia
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 1:04 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: reading prior or next line without moving pc cursor

I was going to say, that I believe the laptop did have commands. as someone
had mentioned, I'm sure you could make a script which would do the same
thing... or maybe look at the scripts that are on the laptop?

technecally I shouldn't be talking because I'm not a creator of scripts
myself, but just a thought.

Patricia