Re: reading prior or next line without moving pc cursor

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 10:04:06 -0700

I was going to say, that I believe the laptop did have commands. as someone had
mentioned, I'm sure you could make a script which would do the same thing... or
maybe look at the scripts that are on the laptop?

technecally I shouldn't be talking because I'm not a creator of scripts myself,
but just a thought.

Patricia