Re: reading by word in OE

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:32:02 -0600

Donna, and anyone else who has had the same problem cursoring in OE.

I'm now running the program in normal mode and not maximized.  I'm
leaving the edit window as it is and not maximizing it either.

I've written a few long posts and had occasion to proofread and edit
with no problems reading.  The say word and say character functions are
now working as they should and Jaws isn't missing any text.

So maybe the fix was just not to tinker with the default settings.
Smile.

BTW, to verify how your program is running, go to it in the start menu
or on the desktop or wherever you launch it from, and press the context
menu.  Go to properties and tab across to the combo box that says how
the program is launched.  You can choose from normal, maximized or maybe
minimized.

Crossing my fingers that this is indeed the simple fix.

Jean