Re: reading by word in OE

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:19:35 -0700

Donna

I'm still experimenting.  It will take a while to see if what I've done
works or not.  But in the meantime, I went to Tools, Options, and then
the Send tab.  I chose messages in plain text and then went to the plain
text settings button.  I told OE to wrap the text a few characters
sooner.  It was set to 76, and the help pop up window recommended no
more than 72 so I put it to 72.  I also disabled the reply to messages
in their original format.  I don't know if that feature will have any
effect, and I may turn that back on in a while to see.

But I haven't had any problems reading this message back and editting
it.  So, maybe this will work.  It's too soon to tell, but I'll let you
know.

Jean