podcasting

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:37:51 -0800

Please send the following message on to any one you know, and if any links dont
work let me know via e-mail at
mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks
Hello,
I have been asked how to podcast, and what to do. Well, I want you to get
started, so maby you will subscribe to my podcast.
First you need software. I dont want to direct link off the programmer's web
site there for you can download juice the podcatching software at the link
below.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/juicereceiver/Juice22Setup.exe?use_mirror=mesh
After you get this software, then install it. After this is done you will have
a folder called Juice in your program files. Click this, then click the Juice
program name.
After it opens, click tools, then click add a feed. In the url field, type in
the feed url. My url is
http://ourmedia.org/mediarss/user/69444/
so just type this one in here.
Then click OK.
Then click tools again, and click check all. And this will check for any eps to
download. Then one more thing, after this is done, click tools and then
Catch-Up.
Have happy podcasting, and hope this helps.
If you need more information, feel free to e-mail me at
mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and happy podcasting.

~_Visit my blog and podcast shownotes at
http://www.livejournal.com/~kiryoumakefan
~_call the podcast at
206-208-4772
~_and subscribe to my main podcast at