Re: peer to peer

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 22:14:28 -0600

Hi,

I use DC++ and Ares P2P.  Their are multiple versions of Ares by the way.  Look
for the one that is called Ares P2P and not Ares Galaxy  or anything like that.
 You might also consider trying BitTorrent.  Again, there are multiple clients
for BitTorrent.  I haven't tried BitTorrent myself yet but I hear a lot of
good things about it.  I've heard Jaws users compliment certain BitTorrent
clients as well.  The one that everyone seems to like is called UTorrent.  It's
a very small and clean program and apparently works well with Jaws.

Michael