Re: peer to peer

  • From: Pat Byrne <k9jau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:10:47 -0600

Anthony,
There is the 746 and the 746 PRO. The PRO is DSP based - the older one takes actual rather than virtual filters!! And there are other differences as well.
Hope this helps.
Pat, K9JAUAt 05:45 AM 3/8/2006, you wrote:

I use Azureus.

http://azureus.sourceforge.net

With their latest rrlease, they've gotten more accessible. I wouldn't use this on a slow computer though.

"frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx" is a NetIBA certified email address. Certificate #1070793E. Please visit NetIBA at http://www.netiba.com/?22912

From: "Angelo Sonnesso" <asonnesso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: peer to peer