Re: peer to peer

  • From: "brandon b" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:48:38 -0800

Ok, here is my oppinion on the whole thing. In my opp, Bearshare lite works the best with jaws.
http://www.bearshare.com/lite
it's fast, and adware/spyware free. and has handy keyboard commands
ctrl 1: search
f6 within search, switches between edit field where you enter search terms and the list of results.
ctrl 2: view the status of downloads
ctrl 3: view status of uploads
ctrl 4: library[but not sure on this one]
I'm all over with p2p, so I hope what I said isn't out of date, but as of a few weeks ago , it was current, so give it a try!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris" <boris67@xxxxxxxxx>