Re: overstock.com

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:58:46 -0800

I use overstock.com a lot, and it seems to work fine with me.
I use the "t" key to skip to keys.
skip navigation is to skip the links at the top called "navigation" they
take you to different parts of the site
hth
~_visit my blog and shownotes at
http://www.livejournal.com/~kiryoumakefan
~_call me at
206-208-4772
~_and subscribe to my podcast at
http://www.ourmedia.org/mediarss/user/69444/
~_also, please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing
of adult swim at

the following link:
http://new.PetitionOnline.com/animem/petition.html
thanks