Re: overstock.com

  • From: Marissa Manzino <memguitar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:10:00 -0500

Hi Steve,

Yes I have tried overstock.com and I love it!. I haven't had that problem where the links are spoken as letters when they are graphical. I'm using Jaws 5.10. Too chicken to upgrade to six. I have it at work and ... well ... it's uh ... interesting. Skip navigation just means that you go the main part of the site I believe. I'm having a lot of trouble with with
"http://www.amazon.com";> they must've updated their site because they have this flash thing on there now! ug!. I don't know if I've helped but I've been shopping at overstock.com since 2004 and have had no problem. I don't know if I've helped.

Sincerely,
Marissa
Website:
"http://www.marissamusic.com";>