ny times and other papers in in accessible format.com

  • From: "john R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:00:46 -0400

List, to get over 260 newspapers, magazines, local TV listings in accessible
format readable on your computer, downloadable to your MP3 player or victor
stream or listen on your telephone, consider the NFB newsline.  Here is the
link to this free service around the country including full access to the NY
times and without all that clutter on a typical web page.At  no charge,
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org/
give it a try.
Joh in sunny florida