RE: new recommended laptop

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 11:47:32 -0500

I got used to it, and find it less objectionable than the touchpad mouse
that my Dell has; if I accidentally let my hands rest on the touchpad, I
end up moving the mouse without knowing it, or hitting one of the click
buttons and causing something to happen! :(

------------------------------

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(850) 413-6314

        From: Allan Wong

        hi, IBM Lenovo latest model already come with windows logo key.
the minut i'm writing this email, i am using Lenovo3000 series, model
Y4000.

--------

        Warmest Regards, Allan Wong

--------