RE: new recommended laptop

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:17:38 -0500

One more thing Jack,

I have a Dell Inspiron and have no issues with it rebooting, except when
left on overnight for automatic updates.

It is possible to set the automatic updates setting so that it reboots
without asking (I do this and set the schedule for 4 am).  Perhaps yours
was set like this by mistake?

Chip

------------------------------

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(850) 413-6314

                From: Allan Wong

                hi, IBM Lenovo latest model already come with windows
logo key. the minut i'm writing this email, i am using Lenovo3000
series, model Y4000.

--------

                Warmest Regards, Allan Wong

--------