msn messenger 6.2

  • From: STEPHEN FAIL <stephen.fail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:06:14 +0100 (BST)

regarding my last post i would like to say that i have managed to find a way to
have msn messenger sign me in every time without any problems. i had to make
sure that internet explorer didn't auto run when i switched my pc on. when the
system boots up i select msn messenger and it says sign in because i don't have
the internet connected. in the options within msn messenger i have selected the
option to have messenger run when the internet is connected. so i minimize msn
messenger to the taskbar and then go about connecting to the internet as usual,
by using the start menu and selecting internet explorer. once the internet is
connected so is msn. this works every time for me and i don't have a clue why
this exact sequence works but it does. of course i would like to have msn
messenger and the internet available whenever i switch the pc on but in this
case needs must. thankyou to everyone who read and replied to my original post
and hope this helps others out there. stephen