msn messenger 6.2

  • From: STEPHEN FAIL <stephen.fail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 17:49:38 +0100 (BST)

hello list - i seem to be having a problem getting signed into messenger. every
time i go to sign in it says that there is a problem with my passport and i get
directed to a website where it then says that i have made too many mistakes
with my password. this is not the case as i have the program set to auto sign
in when i connect to the internet. does anyone else have this problem and if so
how can i sort it out? your help is greatly appreciated. stephen