monitor conflicts and jaws

  • From: "Armando" <armando@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:07:16 -0800

Hi Everyone,
 I'm using windows xp home on my inspiron notebook and I recently had the
notebook reformatted.  When I installed jaws 4.51 on my laptop, the monitor
quit working.  I've reinstalled the monitor drivers and Jaws and it still does
the same thing.  Any suggestions as to what i could do so that the monitor and
Jaws could work properly?  The monitor usually comes on when I first boot up
the laptop, but it's not doing that at all.  Thanks for your help.
Armando