RE: monitor conflicts and jaws

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:36:58 -0500

If it's not coming on even when you first turn on the laptop, then it
can't possibly be jaws as there's no software loaded at that point.  If
you've completely uninstalled jaws and the monitor functions have
returned, then I suppose jaws must be at fault, but that should mean you
would have at least a short period when the monitor operates until
windows, and then it's drivers, are loaded.

Hth,

Chip

=20