jfw and windows 2003 server enterprise edition

  • From: philwh@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:52:55 -0500

Hi.
We are installing windows 2003 server enterprise edition at work.
I am supposed to learn how to administer it.
We attempted to install jfw 6.0.
The first time we did it, when the system rebooted, we
got a blue screen and we couldn't even get the system to
boot in safe mode.
we then installed a different video card, and now, the system
will boot, but we can't get the video intercept to
install. we run the video intercept installation
program, it says it was successful, but when we
reboot, jfw says it had a problem because the video intercept isn't installed.

Anyone know how to get around this problem?

many thanks
phil