RE: jfw and windows 2003 server enterprise edition

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:53:52 -0500

Call FS.

I vaguely recall reading about an OS feature somewhere that checked all
versions of all drivers at bootup, and if it didn't find what it knew to
be correct, it restored them from some hidden copy.

Perhaps this is happening with the jaws intercept of the video driver?

Anyway, FS should know.  You may have to try another OS (xp for
instance) to see if it's related to that model of pc or the OS version.

Hth,

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission