jfw and lime wire

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:39:45 -0500

Hi listers, a few weeks ago I remember someone out here asking about scripts
for jfw and lime wire.  I have not heard anything any more post regarding the
matter, although I am very interested in knowing the answer as to if there any
scripts or if any one can get lime wire to work with jfw.  Also the person who
asked the original question mentioned getting someone to write scripts for it.
I would be interested in knowing if he got a reply to that question as I would
be interested in getting a copy of scripts or talking to who ever might be able
to take on the script writing project.  I am very interested in being able to
download music files, audio books, and movies from the net and don't know of a
good working program that I could use with jaws.  I at one time was using winmx
with scripts, but I guess winmix isn't working any more.  If any one can shed
light on this matter please reply.  If you desire my private email can provide
that so as the list does not get caught up with messages regarding my request.