Re: jfw and lime wire

  • From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:59:00 -0800

I asume once you update to the pro version, you'll have to do some uninstalling
of spyware. The free version comes with save now! a product of gater , or gain,
and also comes with rellivent something or other[I already uninstalled it lol].
From taking a quick 30 minute look at the program, the registration proccess is
based on your computer hardware or something , because there is a computer
number...., so if you reformated, or got a new computer int he worse case
sanario, you would have to somehow request a new reg key. The site isn't
designed with a tech savy person in mind though and I found very little help on
the subject. The interface of the program was very accessible so if you need
rock solid accessibility, the pro version of this may be an answer. Results
were plentifull, but no way to turn off access to the kazaa network[fasttrack],
lots of fakes from that network, make it a huge turn off for big p2p-ers like
me, otherwise I didn't find mutch issues with it. If I used it more I probably
would have some suggestions on how to improve it but there you go for now at
least. .
Anyways this is off topic...
Brandon
msn: serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo: djserrebi
mercora: serrebi101
http://www.mercora.com
broadcast your music! and listen and discover new music!