Re: jaws volume

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:28:06 +0100

Although that's one way of acheiving it it's an atom bomb to crack a walnut.
Besides the fact that PCI slots will be at a premium there are many people who
would, as I'm sure you know, both on this list and others that have problems
configuring one sound card, let alone two. Added to that there is the expense
factor. Some of us are lucky enough not to be working within a restricted
budget, but many are.
                    John.