Re: jaws volume

  • From: "Walter Siren" <wsiren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:31:19 -0500

You go into the jaws menu, and press enter on options, then enter on basics,
down arrow to voices, press enter on
global, if you want to change the volume everywhere, down arrow to default, tab
across to volume, and set it, when you
have set it where you want,  tab to ok, and press enter.
Walter Siren