iphone and iphone list

  • From: "Bonnie Vegiard" <bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:35:59 -0500

Sorry for the off topic, please respond off list. I've been trying to join
lists about this topic for some time-a yahoo list I found has never had any
traffic, and a google group I've tried I cannot join, my e-mails are
rejected. Now my family wants to decide on going to a new plan in the next
day or two, and I need to know if the iphone is nicely accessible, or if I
should stay with the phone I have-Nokia N-82 with Talks- and pay the extra
to have a separate plan. Any recommendations about the phone or a phone list
would really help. I have played with Voiceover, and it seems pretty good,
but can I text from a phone with no num pad, and I'd love to know if the GPS
and google maps works with voiceover. Thanks!

Bonnie

bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx