Re: iphone and iphone list

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 19:43:43 -0700

Bonnie,

Mea culpa -- I thought I gave you information on the Talks user group, who
would have a lot more information on phones and Talks. Here's how to join:

Talks mailing list
Talks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hosting of this list provided courtesy of:
eHosting Limited: http://www.ehosting.com/
and
Talknav Inc. http://www.talknav.net/