Re: [Bulk] Re: dectalk serial

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 18:50:50 -0700

Adrian/Gery,

I just checked the adapter for my Dectalk Express. It is 11.5 Vdc (unloaded) so
I suspect rated at 9V dc loaded. It is the standard ~1/4 inch plug with the
smooth outer and separate inner center conductor (not a 1/8 inch headphone jack
type), with the center pin positive. You can get one of these universal-type
adapters at a Radio Shack.

Dave