intro and test

  • From: "Bonnie Vegiard" <bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 21:13:18 -0500

Hello,

I've been getting messages for several weeks, but haven't been able to post.
I just re-joined and am checking to see if I can get through now.  I've used
jfw for some time, but since I have some limited vision I've tended to try
to use it when I can. However, that has seriously impaired my efficiency and
I'm trying to really use just jfw now. I do get hung up in these HTML
e-mails. Jfw does not seem to work there as it does on a web page. I don't
seem to be able to get to headers or use links, etc. I get several things
from Constant Contact, but have a really difficult time getting to the
content I want.  Does anyone else have that problem? Maybe there's something
I need to be doing that I don't know about. I hope I can get through now, as
I;'ve learned a lot by lurking but would really like to be able to interact.

Thanks! Bonnie