JAWS and Braille display

  • From: "Yadiel" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 21:09:24 -0400

Hello:

I have been a jaws user for around a couple of years now. I am considering
buying a braille display in order to use with jaws. Do you have any suggestion
on wich braille display works better with jaws? Wich one is the cheapest one?
and any other thing that I must know about braille displays? In fact, if you
are selling one that works I'll be willing to buy.

On that same note, I am selling a CCTV. It only has 3 years with me. So it is
practically new. If you know of anyone, let me know.

Yadiel Sotomayor