Re: intro and test

  • From: larelishumate@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 04:26:55 -0400 (EDT)

Your email came through just fine.
     Laura Shumate

In a message dated 8/1/2010 10:23:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello:

The problem may be caused thanks to an older version  of JFW. Wich version
do you have? Upgrading may fix some of those problems. I  don't have any of
those problems. However, it depends how the person wrote the  e-mail as
well. Let me know if I can help you in any other way.

Yadiel Sotomayor