Re: inability to install jfw 12 update

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:01:21 -0800

My mistake -- I should have written JAWS12.0.522. There is as yet no revision
577. Sorry if I made anyone jump.

And of course I also messed up with the other version -- should have been
JAWS12.0.512. Just having a bad day, overall.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.