RE: hotkey for shutdown?

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:30:17 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Well, to shut down you will have to make sure that your programs are all
closed anyway. the best would be to use narator. If you have windows xp
you can launch narator with windows+u and then use it to close all your
programs and then press alt+f4 for the  shut down dialogue.
hth