Re: hotkey for shutdown?

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:02:36 -0400

I basically agree, there really isn't a great need for all these other
methods.  But what happens when your system locks up and you can't get to
your start  menu or desktop.  The windows key U, U should suffice in XP, but
if for some reason it doesn't,  the shutdown shortcut with a hotkey may
help.
Debbie