Re: gold wave

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:56:01 -0500 (CDT)

It depends on your recording source whether JFW shows up on the recording, just like using any other program to record.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Keith Gillard wrote:

MessageGold Wave is extremely accessible.  There are jfw scripts but you don't
really need them.  I think jfw will show up in your recording.  There is a way
to circumvent this but I don't know how.  Other's on this list have more
expertise then I.

Good luck...rocker