Re: going back in i.e.

  • From: "curmudgeon les" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:26:37 -0700

hahahah
never thought  about it,
before
but, you asked, so,
opened internet explorer, to my home page
opened a second page from there control o,
went back with alt left arrow
went forward with alt right arro
went to home page with
alt home
then turned off jaws
and did the same keystrokes
guess wot
it works whether jaws was on or not
so it b  a windows key stroke

when i know more, then you know more, then we know more or less,
the curmudgeon les