Re: going back in i.e.

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:47:19 -0400

Why do you think that Freedom scientific goes through the time and
effort of providing a quick reference guide containing lists of
keystrokes for "windows Explorer", "Internet Explorer", "Desktop
Keystrokes" for JAWS, "Laptop Keystrokes" for JAWS and Windows
keystrokes.

Maybe if many JAWS users would take the time and effort in learning
the different keystrokes and how to use them, they would probably be
better users of both Windows and JAWS and, as a result, they would be
more productive.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber