Re: getting Jaws to work with Thunderbird E-mail Client

  • From: "T Behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 06:47:33 -0600

Marigan:

I tried your strategy of typing several characters and then hitting enter in
a reply to an e-mail, and still no luck. ... It seems that my PC cursor is
fixed at the point where I last typed, and I can't get Jaws to say anything
as I move up and down in the reply text box with my arrow keys.

I can do a Control up arrow, and read a bit of the text, but still can't
edit anything once it is written.

Tom Behler in Colorado