Re: firefox and Jaws 11

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 00:34:05 -0700

Messageinteresting, I was told by folks that it did work,

I went and downloaded ff4, installed it, and went to the web visum page and it
installed alright it seemed, it signed in at each fire up of the browser, but I
went to a site that the old ff worked on just fine and the new setup is dead.
so...

we got two opposed sets of info running around, and half of it is drastically
mistaken!

it does seem like it would work the way it sets up, but no go *sigh*

sorry for any mistaken info I may have passed here earlier,

the elf