Re: firefox and Jaws 11

  • From: Marijan Janev <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 10:31:14 +0200

I use firefox4 with webvisum on two XP machines at home and it works very good wiht jaws11. With NVDA it works like a charm. The only thing you should do is to download the newest webvisum pluggin from the site and install it in the FF4.

Yadiel, do I remember correctly that you use Windows 7? I have XP, and I'm wondering if that explains the difference. On my system, Firefox 4 was definitive that Webvisum doesn't work with it, and on the add-ons page, I was sent to a Webvisum page that instructed me to download Firefox 3.5. *From:* jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Yadiel Sotomayor
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 12, 2011 6:59 AM
*To:* jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx