firefox and Jaws 11

  • From: "Jim L" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 06:27:28 +0800

Heya folks,

for awhile now when I load firefox 3.6.16 the latest update in the 3.6
version before it now goes to version 4, running Jaws 11 when I load firefox
it takes quite awhile to load and in the same time I totally loose Jaws
speech for a minute or 2 till firefox finally loads with web visum etc. Is
there a work around for this? and what maybe causing this long loading up as
firefox never use to be like this. Ive tried installing version 4 but it
doesn't work that well with Jaws 11.
I can handle waiting alittle longer for the load but I don't like losing
speech, this losing speech can also happen in some websites that I use with
firefox

Any help here would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jim