Re: filling out forms

  • From: Shrirang <shrirang.s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 13:50:27 +0530

hi Stephen ,
if appropriate markup is not there in the html form being viewwed jaws does not read it properly..
in such case you can use 'shift + insert + f1'
which will display the html element information----- ;
from that info by reading name of the element you may get some idea about the purpose of the edit field.Original
hth
Shri
Message ----- From: "Frank M Ventura" <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>