Re: filling out forms

  • From: "Slade Sellers" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:47:50 -0500

what if using a laptop? What are   the  key strokes because I have no nub pad.
Thanks.

    From: Stephen Faill

    hello list.

    some forms i have come across are easier to fill out than others.

    a lot of forms will tell you what part you are filling out, i.e the first
edit box might be your name and the second your e mail address.

    on the other hand some forms are a pain.

    i recently came across one that i couldn't fill out because i didn't know
what edit box i was on.

    even a say line jaws keystroke didn't tell me what edit box i was on it
just said edit.

    my question is this.

    is there a keystroke that i can perform to get jaws to tell me what edit
box i am on or is there any other way i can find out?

    also while in forms mode how do i get out of it?

    all help appreciated.

    stephen