filling out forms

  • From: "Stephen Faill" <stephen.faill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 08:26:45 +0100

hello list.

some forms i have come across are easier to fill out than others.

a lot of forms will tell you what part you are filling out, i.e the first edit
box might be your name and the second your e mail address.

on the other hand some forms are a pain.

i recently came across one that i couldn't fill out because i didn't know what
edit box i was on.

even a say line jaws keystroke didn't tell me what edit box i was on it just
said edit.

my question is this.

is there a keystroke that i can perform to get jaws to tell me what edit box i
am on or is there any other way i can find out?

also while in forms mode how do i get out of it?

all help appreciated.

stephen