external laptop keypads & control insert arrow command

  • From: "Tusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:22:43 -0500

Hi,
I   want to  use the  read whole  number as 1 entity   keystroke with an
external   keypad for laptops.
Can this be done and  who sells such an external  keypad?
In   other wordsthe  keypad  must allow  use ofthe  control  key with  the
insert and  arrow keys.
The  keystroke  introduced with JAWS 5  to read whole word or  number is
control + insert + left or right arrows.
I   will  need the  laptop to work with  numbers which requires this read
whole  number keystroke.
By the way,  is any one using it?
Thanks.